How It Works
What is WEBCON BPS Express?
WEBCON BPS Express is a fully operational version of WEBCON BPS system, available free of charge with no time limit, using up to 10 GB database. It also includes 6 ready-to-use workflows for IT department:
What do you need?
For a minimal configuration of WEBCON BPS, you can use a single machine with the following software:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, or newer
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 or SharePoint Server 2013/2016/2019
- SQL Server 2012 Express with Advanced Services (Full Search component is necessary)
- Configured Active Directory service
Hardware requirements for such installation should correspond to hardware requirements for the installation of SharePoint Foundation 2013 on a single server.
In case of SharePoint-less installation option, software requirements are:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher with activated role: WEB Server (IIS) and active Windows Authentication.
- NET Framework 4.7.
- NET Core & Hosting Bundle.
- MS SQL Server 2012 or higher (full text search mode required).
- Configured Active Directory or Azure Active Directory environments
How will you do it?
To start using and fully enjoy WEBCON BPS Express version there are only 5 steps you need to complete:
STEP 2. Download WEBCON BPS Express
STEP 3. Install & activate your license
STEP 4. Download 6 ready-to-use workflows
Why WEBCON BPS?
WEBCON BPS is a platform to rapidly create BPM applications – from departmental to mission critical – without coding.
Cutting-edge InstantChange™ technology revolutionizes change management by reducing time-to-business to a minimum.
To get more information about WEBCON BPS and the benefits it brings to your organization visit us at webcon.com
BPM applications that users love
powered by InstantChangeTM technology